Transforming Old to New
RENOVATE YOUR Home. Transform Your Life
HOW IT WORKS
WHY RR CHANDLER?
- Sustain our responsiveness and commitment to your needs.
- Manage construction schedules
- Closely monitor project budgets
- Keep you updated at all times on project progress
- Take serious care of your resources
- Keep a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Carry out a streamlined warranty process
- Deliver a high-quality home that surpasses your expectations
- Implement and maintain job site safety guidelines and controls
- Resolve construction challenges quickly
- Demand the greatest standard of quality from ourselves and our subcontractors
- Examine Construction Materials for flaws
- Organization of the selection process
- Mobilize, organize and manage our vendors and subs
First, you should know that in Oregon, not just anyone can be a builder. There are licenses and various certiﬁcations required by law in this state. However, there are many home builders in and around Portland. Do as much research as possible to determine how experienced and capable your builder prospects are. Interview them. Request to accompany them to a home they've built and one in progress (so you can see how they run their site during construction). Speak with their past homeowners. Learn their processes to ensure they are well-organized and eﬃcient. Assess whether they're a good ﬁt for you and your family.
For more information on this subject, check out our blog post, How to Choose the Right
Builder for You.
The complexity of your home renovation primarily determines the answer to this question. Because we do large-scale home renovations that touch multiple areas of the home at one time, construction for our renovation projects can take anywhere from 3 months to 2 years. The following elements have the most inﬂuence on home renovation durations:
- The renovation's extent and diﬃculty
- The number of areas / size of project
- Is work being done to the interior and/or exterior
- Any signiﬁcant structural modiﬁcations that may be required
- architectural design style and complexity.
- your builder's organizational skills and sub-management capabilities
- the quality and dependability of your builder's sub base
- homeowner resolve in making design selections.
- weather-related building delays
- the availability of building materials
This is such a crucial question! We have established our reputation over the last 20 years by never cutting corners and ensuring that our homes are of the ﬁnest quality.
To accomplish this, a great deal of passion, commitment, and focused intent is required.
Our quality assurance measures are rigorous during construction. Our team is comprised of experienced professionals with extensive backgrounds in high-end custom residential construction who are ensuring that only the highest-quality materials and procedures are used to build your home.
In fact, before becoming a part of our sub-
network, all of our subcontractors are extensively screened for quality, value, and dependability. Furthermore, our project managers bring value to our homes by remaining
current on the ever-changing best practices in building science.
We stand by our work after it has been completed.
Our warranty process is simple, and our team is available to you even after you've moved in.
One of our prior customers put it best:
"We've been in the house for nine years, and as with any house, problems develop from time to time that requires maintenance. Randy has never hesitated to make himself and his team available to help with problem diagnosis and choose the appropriate solution and contractor for the project. That long-term commitment is perhaps what we value the most.”
Homeowner communication is critical to us in order to provide our homeowners with a home building experience that is as transparent and comfortable as possible.
When you build with us, you can use our client site at any time to view your home's current schedule, updated and projected budget, pending selections and approvals, and construction photos and videos.
We understand that your home is your family's largest investment, so we make certain that you are always kept up to date on its progress.