Multiplexes & ADUs
Maximizing Your Property's Potential
Unlocking the Hidden Potential of Your Property: Multiplex Units and ADUS
Discover the endless possibilities for your property with Oregon’s new middle housing ordinances. You can open a whole new world of convenience for your family’s always-changing needs by building ADUS, duplexes, triplexes, fourplexes, or cottage clusters. With multiplexes, you can create multiple living spaces tailored to different needs, while ADUS offer the flexibility to convert your existing undeveloped lot space or existing spaces into self-contained units. These additions not only increase property value but also contribute to sustainable living. Don’t limit your property’s potential; explore the numerous opportunities to maximize its true value.
HOW IT WORKS
WHY RR CHANDLER?
- Sustain our responsiveness and commitment to your needs.
- Manage construction schedules
- Closely monitor project budgets
- Keep you updated at all times on project progress
- Take serious care of your resources
- Keep a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Carry out a streamlined warranty process
- Deliver a high-quality home that surpasses your expectations
- Implement and maintain job site safety guidelines and controls
- Resolve construction challenges quickly
- Demand the greatest standard of quality from ourselves and our subcontractors
- Examine Construction Materials for flaws
- Organization of the selection process
- Mobilize, organize and manage our vendors and subs
Until a few years ago, only one ADU was possible on a typical Oregon residential lot. However, new ordinances have passed, and the new "middle housing" allowances allow for maximum usage of your lot. The best way to find out is to reach out, and we'll do a free analysis of all the different development options you have on your property.
It's simple! Just do it! Contact us, and we'll set up a meeting to go through your goals, budget, and timeline. From there, we'll guide you through the entire process, from design to construction, ensuring that your multiplex or ADU becomes a reality. Building a multiplex or accessory dwelling unit in Oregon is an exciting opportunity to unlock the full potential of your property.